Website U.S. Department of Agriculture
The primary purpose of this position is the planning and implementation of a recreation resource program including lands, recreation special uses, wilderness, developed sites, and dispersed recreation.
- Analyze the effects of management activities on natural resources for environmental assessments.
- Provide advice on various types of recreation programs such as wilderness, recreation, historical trails, construction and maintenance for the development of recreation management plans.
- Establish working relationships with federal, state, tribal and local agency partners to maintain natural resources management activities.
- Prepare oral and written communication for line officer review and approval.
- Provide advice in the administration of recreation programs and projects for new recreation facilities or activities.
- Review and monitor natural resource management activities to prepare management recommendations of accomplishments.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position for meetings, training, or site visits.
To apply for this job please visit www.usajobs.gov.