Website Mason, Bruce & Girard
This program is designed to give students a valuable learning experience and exposure to a broad base of professional forestry experiences. The internship program allows students to get career and industry experience as they complete projects and useful work first hand.
Forestry Interns work alongside and are mentored by professional foresters to assist in sustainably managing forestland. Projects and skills focus on harvest planning and administration, site preparation, regeneration surveys, road construction and maintenance, silviculture operations, use of current GIS technology.
The position is for the summer months typically on a 40-hour work week. This position will be working out of our Auburn office. Pay will range from $16 to $20 and hour depending on the intern’s experience.
- Enrolled in Forestry program or related program at an accredited college or university
- Must have completed your freshman year by the start of the internship
- Demonstrate strong academic achievement
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work on uneven terrain in all weather conditions.
Use this link below to find out more:
To apply for this job please visit www.masonbruce.com.